Sunday, November 18, 2012

Morocco

I've just put together a Morocco 2013 planner complete with photos and discoveries I made about Morocco when I was there last year. I would say Morocco was one of the most interesting places I visited on my trip last October.

I visited four areas of Morocco on the map below.  I flew into Casablanca (but we didn't linger there), took the train up to Rabat and explored there for a couple of days.  Then our amazing guides and great friends Jeffrey & Liang drove us to Meknes and Volubilis, and from there we trained to Fes before flying to Spain.






Following are just a fraction of photos you will see in the 2013 planner...

Firstly - the Chellah...

The Tour Hassan...



The Kasbah....



The Olives in the Market at Meknes...


The ancient ruins at Volubulis, near Meknes...


The Bronze doors of the Palace at Fes, which shine like gold...


And the men working at the tanneries...



If you are interested in having a better look at the Morocco 2013 Planner complete with photos and informative text, then, head to Blurb where you can preview the complete book, by clicking on the text below..


Morocco 2013 Planner






No comments: