Monday, July 7, 2008

Gone to the U.S.A.

Well - the time has finally come around and in just a few hours I'll be leaving to go Auckland Airport to catch my flight to San francisco. I am just this minute getting excited for the first time.



I will try to update this blog with my travels when i get a chance but not sure how often I will be at a computer.

I will be glad to leave this cold damp cold freezing Auckland weather behind and jump into summer. I will think of everyone back in New Zealand shivering in cold when the lakes finally run dry and the lights and heat go out :) I'll try and bring back a little can of sunshine for you all on my return.

Have fun in my absence, I know I will be :)

Cheers
Robyn

6 comments:

David said...

I can't wait to hear your stories. Keep good notes!!!

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage!

djlampkins said...

Hey Robyn,

Enjoy you trip. I wish you a wonderful time in our country. Safe journeys! Look forward to the photos on the bubble... : )

Dave

Anonymous said...

If you get near SC, let me know. I'll pop around to meet ya. :hug: mom-the-bomb

Abbie said...

I can't wait to see you and I am praying that you had a much easier time getting here then I did :)

Anonymous said...

are we there yet?
No updates yet... weahhh --